This is an option for students. It is not required. The deadline to register for our Virtual Learning Program is August 7, 2020.
We are now accepting online registration for all students who are interested in enrolling in our Virtual Learning Program. These students will not be required to attend school on campus. Their coursework will be delivered completely virtual. Each student will be provided a Chromebook for use to complete their assignments. Your child must be registered and enrolled in a St. Martin Parish Public school in order to participate in our Virtual Program. If you are requesting virtual for PreK, they must complete the Pre-K registration process for one of our schools before you can be enrolled in the Pre-K Virtual Program. To register for Pre-K in St. Martin Parish click here. Then complete the virtual registration.
Click here to register!!
The mission of the St. Martin Parish School District’s Virtual Learning Program is to address the educational needs of students via a non-traditional approach to achieve a world-class education.
This program is most beneficial for students who possess the following:
- A desire to learn independently
- Good time management skills
- A preference for asynchronous learning versus the traditional classroom
- A preference for completing assignments ahead of time
- Technical skills (comfortable working on a computer)
- A medical condition that interferes with attendance
- A desire to seek an advanced course program not available in their assigned schools
- A need for flexibility
- A desire to graduate early